Diploma in Logistics And Supply Chain Management
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Logistics
The programme objective is designed to:
- Provide learners with a fundamental understanding of the key functions of management needed in logistics and supply chain management.
- Give an overview of the fundamentals of logistics, supply chain management and transportation.
- Adapt learners to problem solve and be effective learners in the ever-evolving arena of the logistics and supply chain management industries.
- Equip students with a thorough understanding of the types of business organizations and issues of employment and the legal aspects needed for logistics industries.
SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
This course is entirely delivered in Singapore. Students will have access to local qualified lecturers and academic resources provided by Nanyang Institute of Management.
Learning takes place through a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars and presentations. Resources and materials provided for students include lecture notes and reading references for books, publication, articles and websites.
Assessment for most modules comprises coursework, tutorials, tests and/or written examinations. The coursework may include tests, practical assignments, research projects and/or tutorial participation.
Upon passing all 8 modules, a student will be awarded the Nanyang Institute of Management Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates may choose to pursue a future(but not limited to) in these department/industries.
The course comprises the below modules with an industrial attachment / integrated project.
- Management Principles
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Business Decisions
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Microeconomics
- Fundamentals of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
For detailed information on modules, please click here.
- Duration: 8 months for Full-time studies | 12 months for Part-time studies
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- 2 GCE A Level or formal Year-12 education or IB Diploma; OR Polytechnic diploma in relevant areas of Business, Management, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Applicants who do not possess the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age at the time of application.
Fees for Fee Protection Scheme
Fees for Medical Insurance Scheme
Total Fee (Excluding 7% GST)
Total Fee (Including 7% GST)
Other Mandator Fees
Application Fee: $107.00
Application Fee: $428.00
*All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.