Lecturer - (Early Childhood Education)
Looking for a meaningful career in the early childhood education industry? Make a real difference at Nanyang Institute of Management (School of Early Childhood Education). Explore in career where you can make a meaningful impact on the future of our communities.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience in the early Childhood field.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in childcare centre or kindergarten.
- Experience in lecturing is preferred.
- Ideally ECDA approved.
- Singaporeans and PR preferred.
- Teach across a range of qualification types and levels, in day or evening
- Develop and prepare lessons and necessary teaching materials;
- Set, assess and mark and monitor all assignments and examinations related
to units taught;
- Compile all graded related to units taught including an end-of-unit report;
- Support and monitor student’s progress in units taught, taking on academic
counselling if necessary;
- Assume ownership, leadership and responsibility for coordinating an assigned
course-level and practicum placement;
- Supervise and support assigned student practicum;
- Contribute to course team meetings to monitor, review and evaluate relevant
- Conduct course orientation, preview, promotional tasks, etc. wherever
necessary and assigned by the Head of Department;
- Undertake other school-related tasks that may be required or deemed
relevant by the Head of School or Management, such as liaising with other
educational professional and organizations;
- Undertake continuous professional development and participate in staff
development activities for personal & professional growth.