Head of School - (Early Childhood Education)
Shaping young minds is the biggest job of all. We are looking for experienced Early Childhood educators and leaders who are eager and excited to nurture and inspire, a practitioner who has a strong acumen in academic development, organisational and problem-solving skills to lead our in-house lecturers in the School of Early Childhood Education.
- Possesses a minimum of a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education;
- Have at least 5 years of experience heading a school and teaching Early
- Be able to plan and oversee program development, teaching strategies, syllabi,
and other long-range planning;
- Have strong acumen in academic development, organisational and problemsolving skills, and ability to work under pressure; and
- Ability to teach in Chinese will be an added advantage – for Chinese classes
- The Head of School will be responsible to provide directional leadership,
Industry engagement and practicum supervisory roles.
- Ensuring administrative and operations function within the boundary of
regulatory requirements; and
- Overall responsible for all aspects in managing academic, administrative,
deployment of resources, and students’ matters.