Senior Lecturer (Part Time / Full Time) - English Language
We are currently looking for a Senior English Language Lecturer to work on our English Program and lead the School of Language. The ideal candidate will be responsible for matters relating to the management, delivery of teaching, mid to long-range planning, and the administration of program for the School, in addition to taking on a teaching role personally. A detail-oriented team player with the following:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
4 years of experience in technical customer support, IT operations, or systems administration.
Experience in working with operating systems/networks.
- Must have a minimum Master degree qualification in a related discipline, in
addition, possession of a Diploma in TESOL or CELTA or its equivalence.
At least 3 years of teaching experience at tertiary level in private education
industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience with a heart to help local and/or foreign students to succeed.
- Ideally a native speaker of the English Language.
- Have strong academic development, organizational and problem-solving
skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Singaporeans and PR preferred.